Date: Saturday 27th November 2021 – Please contact to register your interest.
Venue: Youth in Romsey (map).
Time: 10am – 1pm
Cost: £25 (to include all materials)
This workshop is for those with only basic sewing skills to those more advanced to make some fabric Christmas decorations. I haven’t decided yet on what projects to include, so please watch this space and I aim to have full details available by the end of August 21. Details of what to bring are further down, however, if you have any questions then please ask.
Please email: Jan.email@example.com or call 07753261300 to book a place and for payment details.
Payment and refund policy
A £10 deposit is required to secure your place and is non-refundable should you wish to cancel. Please make full payment of £25 by Saturday 20th November (one week before the workshop), and note it is non-refundable after this time. Failure to make full payment by this date will mean your place is offered on. However, you may transfer your booking onto another person at any time before the workshop date. In the unlikely event there are insufficient bookings for the course to be viable I will notify you by Thursday 25th November (2 days prior to the workshop) and refund all course fees immediately.
Class size: 8
Prior knowledge required
You will be able to:
- Use a sewing machine and be able to stitch fairly accurately
- ALL other skills will be taught at the class
What to bring:
- Sewing machine if you have one – I have some to use but it makes sense to become familiar with your own.
- Sewing equipment – I bring everything we will need but you might like to bring basic sewing things you have. Suggestions can be found here.
- Coffee, tea and biscuits are provided but please bring your lunch.