Get Back to Sewing
Clothing – Accessories -Simple Home Furnishings
This class, with Janet, is suited to those of you with some sewing experience. You might have your own project in mind, be looking for new project suggestions, or have an unfinished project that you need help with.
In week one I will bring along a little task for anybody wanting to refresh their machining skills and chat about a suitable project for the remaining classes.
For those of you wishing to focus on sewing your own clothes, take a look at www.stylearc.com and www.tillyandthebuttons.com for practical, fashionable, and reliable multi-size patterns. My suggestion for a stylish top that can be made again and again is the Style Arc Maddison top.
‘Get back to sewing’ Tuesdays 6pm – 8pm
The class will run for two blocks of five weeks:
- Location: The Mountbatten School (PLEASE NOTE; this venue is upstairs)
- Block 1: Tuesday September 21st – Tuesday October 19th
- Block 2: Tuesday November 2nd – Tuesday November 31st
- To book please email; email@example.com
- Bookings for 5 weeks £50
- Bookings for all 10 weeks £100
- Reserve your space now with a £10 deposit
- Full payment 7 days before classes start please (cash, cheque or bank transfer)